Normally most email issues can be resolved by some basic checks to make sure that the settings are correct. In summary, we just need to double check a few settings which are very easy to do & can be summarised as:
- Check Nameservers: Check that your domain name is pointing to the correct name servers where your email is hosted.
- Ensure that your MX records are configured to point to Google’s servers. This is the most important MX record and must be included: ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
- Check Billing is up to date: If your Nameservers are correct, please double check that your hosting is paid up to date by logging into your Billing Area
- Check Password for email address: Check that you have the correct username and password for your email account. The username should be of the format” email_ID@yourdomain.com”, and password is case sensitive.
- Check Configuration: Make sure that the setting on your email client are correct and match the instructions provided bu Google.